Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So tired my pancreas hurts


So it's been a helluva week and change since my last post. School has begun, both taking and teaching, and it's back to the daily grind at the 'ole WGS office.

What do I have going on? Let's take a look.
I've got the Buffy conference call for papers needing to be sent out this week, and a thousand labels to make and copies to fold. I'm also making a database of depts. to keep as a master for future events. Ugh.
I'm working on the film series (1st one: Transamerica) and other mundane tasks needed finishing in the office. Too much to list really. Those are the major ones.
My Ph.D classes are freaking AWESOME. I LOVE both the classes, and I've already learned a lot. I'm challenged in a way that I haven't been in awhile, and I'm super excited to be in the program. Everyone has been super nice and welcoming. I'm in awe.

As far as my teaching goes, first day was today, and it was rough; I hadn't taught in awhile, and while the classes were fine etc., it's the standing, moving around, and talking for 4 1/2 hours straight that really takes its toll on me. The rest of the day I was exhausted, and didn't sleep last night b/c I was so geared up for class. So, I'm like, in a wicked state of tiredville.

So I will say peace out. It's not like anyone's reading this anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home