Thursday, July 27, 2006

Margaret Cho is SO my hero

Sometimes my friends, you're the windshield, and sometimes you're the bug.

I just so happen to currently be in a series of moments where I am totally the windshield.

First of all, let me just divulge the greatest of great news that I currently have, and there are a few.

I just bought tickets to see comedian Margaret Cho in Durham on August 10!!!!!! Ah!!!!! You have no idea how excited I am about this; she's not only one of the funniest women comedians around, and one of the funniest comedians in general, but she's also a great advocate for the gay and lesbian cause, equal marriage rights, reporductive rights, and quite possibly my favorite feminist. She's fabulous!!! I suppose the best way to describe her would be to say that she is the corporeal version of what Peaches sings about in her songs. She's not afraid to be vulgar, loud, obnoxious, and I admire her for it. It's fab. And I am TOTALLY pumped about this. She's part of the annual NC gay and lesbian film festival. (Insert Napoleon voice here: YES!)

In other fabuloso news, I was approved for IN STATE TUITION. OH YEAH. That means I'll be getting some loan money back to pay off some bills and I'll have a nice cushion so I don't have to borrow any more money for school, (at least a lot less!) and I can take summer school now too, and that's a fab notion too. Sigh.

Anyhoo, those are the two biggest pieces of news in Sabrina's little corner of the world. I am pumped!

2 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 
At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home